Promotional products have been in use as a cost-effective marketing tactic for years. From new businesses to big enterprises, these giveaways are a marketers’ favorite. One of the renowned websites has listed some interesting stats about the use of promotional products. Here are some of them:
- In the U.S, 8 out of 10 consumers have one to 10 promotional products
- Six out of 10 such consumers keep promotional products with them for up to two years.
- 85% of people do business with the advertiser after receiving a promotional item.
- 31% of the U.S consumers own a promotional bag.
- 89% of consumers can recall the advertiser even two years after receiving a promotional product.
- 63% of consumers give away their promotional products when not needed.
The importance of promotional products for business promotion can be gauged from these stats. According to a study by PPAI, 94% of people remember where they received a promotional product gift.
The study reveals that 83% of consumers like to get promotional products that has an advertising message. Those who receive the products, 85% of them do business with the advertiser. Furthermore, 58% of the surveyed consumers said they keep the gift items from one year to four years.
Other important stat revealed by the study is that 89% of the consumers said they could recall the advertiser’s name or company name for 24 months after getting the items.
Furthermore, promotional products draw whopping 500% more referrals from customers who are satisfied with the gift items. These crucial stats lay emphasis on the significance of promotional products for marketing and brand recognition.